1. Open your previous work, and active Camera01 viewport.
2. Click Rendering | Render Setup to render animation.
3. On Common Parameters check Active Time Segment and click Files on Render output.
4. The Render Output File is open, insert your file name and save as type to MOV Quick Time File (*.mov). Click Save.
5. Compression Settings appear, click OK
6. Back to Render Setup and click Render.
7. The rendering process is begin. It takes time to finish. From picture below, you can see number of frame, elapsed time, and time remaining.
8. Now open the file in Quick Time and play your 3d exterior animation movie.
If you missed it, check out these previous step by step how to create animation on 3ds Max 2009 posts:
1. 3ds Max 2009 Tutorials: How to Create Exterior Animation Path
2. 3ds Max 2009 Tutorials: How to Create Exterior Animation
This is a useful books to master animation using 3ds max:
You like this post?. Share it!.